Specials seed collection
Temporarily 50% discount
Free delivery from € 30
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
Our extra special seeds: MM-Specials
These 18 fun varieties are all a little special. So not the most common - and sometimes not super easy - but all very tasty or beautiful.
If you are just starting out with just one large garden box, or with several small boxes or MM-minis then I would skip these varieties for now and start with one a MM-basic package.
But if you have already mastered the basic varieties - or like special varieties - then this package is for you:
- Yellomato - these juicy, yellow cherry tomatoes taste fresh and sweet. Only grow to 30 - 45 cm tall.
- Bok choi - delicious bok choi variety for spring and summer. Grows quickly with beautiful green stems.
- Purple carrot - deep dark purple carrot with a white center. Packed with anthocyanin, which is good for your heart and blood.
- Chioggia beet - red and white striped beets: just to mix things up a bit 😉 Delicious in a stir fry or raw in a salad.
- Turnip - a fast-growing spring and fall variety. Eat them raw or stewed. The leaves are also delicious.
- Stem lettuce - an oriental lettuce variety. The stem is edible also and has a delicious nutty flavor.
- Liquorice mint - the leaves and flowers are edible and have a strong aniseed taste. Attracts tons of bees and butterflies.
- Cilantro - popular herb, with a fresh flavor. Often used in Oriental curries.
- Lamb's lettuce -a great vegetable for late fall, winter, and early spring: delicious for winter salads.
- Winter pea - early pea that is super cold-resistant: to sow at the end of the fall or early spring.
- Winter lettuce - a hearty winter lettuce to sow in the fall or early spring. Can even handle some frost.
- Indian cress - beautiful edible flower that lures harmful insects away from your other vegetables
- Sunflower - produces several flowers per stem: bees and bumblebees love it.
- NZ spinach - tastes like spinach, but can handle hotter temperatures: great for summer.
- Cos lettuce - compact heads of crisp Romaine lettuce
- Butter bean - produces lots of tender yellow-green beans with a softer taste than green beans.
- Parsley - very tasty and stronger in flavor than ordinary parsley.
- French radish - elongated radish with a white tip: grows quickly and has a mild taste