MM-Airpots (5 pieces)
4.75 out of 5 stars
Temporarily 10% discount
Free delivery from € 30
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
Pre-sowing with the MM-Airpots (large)
Ordinary pots with potting soil won’t get the same results. And it’s easier than trying to work with just Vermiculite and containers.
Air pots have openings on the side. As soon as a root comes near them, it stops growing. This is called air pruning.
As a result, the plant develops new roots and forms a strong root system with many young and healthy roots.
The consequence is that your plants grow faster and stronger. Moreover, you don't have to repot them as quickly and they suffer less from being transplanted to their final location: your vegetable garden bed or an MM-mini.
Furthermore, these pots are durable and long-lasting, can be reused year after year, and are made of recyclable plastic.
- Combine 1 part Vermiculite and 1 part MM-Mix
- Pour in just enough water so it sticks together
- Fill the MM-Airpots with the mixture and press it down lightly
- Poke a hole(s) in the mix
- Put in a seed and cover it up
- Put the air pot in a bowl or dish to catch excess water
- Put it in a warm spot