4.85 out of 5 stars
Temporarily 25% discount
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 March - 30 June
0 - 1 days
seeds are sown
Height: 25-40 cm
Contents: 2 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
About our flat-leaf parsley
- Species: Amsterdamse snij
- Family: leaves
- Plants per square patch: 4
- Height: 25 to 40 cm
- Sowing time: March to June
- Sowing depth: 1 cm
- Germination: 10 - 25°C in 7 - 21 days
- Time to harvest: after 8 weeks
- Sunlight: can grow in sun or semi-shade
Want to buy our parsley seeds? We sell seed bags separately, or, you can get them as part of a seed pack:
Specials seed collection
Originally, flat-leaf parsley comes from the countries around the Mediterranean Sea. Therefore, in Spain and Italy you hardly see the curly variety, only the flat one.
Parsley is rich in calcium, vitamins A and C. The leaves contain even more iron than spinach. In addition, it is said to be very good for your skin.
The seedlings grow very slowly, but do not suffer from pests and diseases: quite easy. After about 8 weeks you can harvest the first leaves.
Parsley plants are Biennial plants. They'll survive harsh winters, although the leaves will die. But in spring the plants start to grow again and fresh leaves will appear.
Step-by-step sowing and growing instructions are included in the Planty Gardening app.
Most people use just the leaves, but the stems are also edible.