4.75 out of 5 stars
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 April - 15 May
0 - 1 days
seeds are sown
Height: 25 cm with long shoots
Weight: 2.5 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
New Zealand spinach
- Species name: New Zealand spinach
- Family: leaf
- Plants per square patch: 2
- Height: about 25 cm with long shoots
- Sowing time: April to mid-May
- Sowing depth: 1 - 1.5 cm
- Germination: 10 - 18°C in 8 - 18 days
- Time to harvest: after 8 weeks
- Sunlight: can grow in sun or shade
What's so special about our New Zealand spinach
Sowing and growing
How do you use it?
Toss the raw leaves into a salad. Or cook them briefly and add them to your mashed potatoes. Also delicious in green smoothies, soups, stir fry dishes, and sauces.