4.9 out of 5 stars
Temporarily 25% discount
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 March - 15 August
seeds are sown
0 - 4 days
Height: 10-25 cm
Weight: 3 gram
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
More about our French radish
This variety produces elongated radishes with a white tip in 4-6 weeks: about 1.5 cm thick and 4-8 cm long. They have a mild flavor.
- Species: French Breakfast 3
- Family: cruciferous
- Plants per square patch: 16
- Height: 15 to 20 cm
- Sowing time: March to mid-August
- Sowing depth: 0.5 to 1 cm
- Germination: 10 - 25°C in 3 - 11 days
- Time to harvest: after 4 weeks
- Sunlight: can grow in sun or semi-shade
Want to buy our French radish seeds? We sell the seed bags separately, or, you can get them as part of a seed pack.
Specials seed collection
And if you’re going to grow radishes, try this variety too. They grow nice and fast and peek a little above the mix while growing: funny to see 😀
The taste is also special: nice and fresh, soft and not too sharp.
To sow, plant a few seeds in each hole. When the seedlings come up, thin them out carefully so the remaining radish plants have enough room to grow.
But you can also stew or bake radishes briefly or roast them in the oven. Then they become juicier and a little softer in flavor.
The leaves are also edible. Use the young leaves raw in salads and the slightly older leaves in stews, stir-fries or pasta.