Basic seed collection
Temporarily 25% discount
Free delivery from € 30
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
Our essential seeds: MM-Basis
- Lettuce - two easy-to-grow leafy lettuce varieties whose leaves you pick for a long time
- Arugola - a spicy leaf lettuce with a nutty flavor
- Beetroot - Juicy red beets to sow for summer and autumn
- Bush basil - has smaller leaves than the better known, Genovese but is just as tasty and less affected by drought, heat, and snails.
- Dino kale -grows tall instead of wide, so it doesn't take up as much space as other kale varieties.
- Bibb lettuce - forms compact, light green heads: buttery soft 😋
- Sugar snap - delicious sweet pea with thick, crunchy, and edible pods 🙂
- Spinach - for spring and autumn, with beautiful large leaves. Can withstand cold well.
- Carrot - sweet carrots with a round tip that can get quite thick
- Chard - harvest the leaves and stems all year round: delicious in stir-fries 😋
- Marigold - improves the soil, wards off unwanted nematodes, and attracts helpful insects.
- Radish - produces giant radishes (up to 8 cm wide) in 4-6 weeks. Crisp, crunchy taste.
- Bush tomato - about 50 to 80 cm tall. Has medium sized tomatoes with an old-fashioned tomato taste
- African Marigold - improves the soil, wards off unwanted nematodes, and attracts lots of bees.
- Endive - grows slowly and can handle cold and harsh weather. Perfect for the fall.
- Asian salad mix - fast-growing mixture of oriental leafy greens: nice and spicy
- Winter Purslane - compact plants that can handle severe frost, are super easy to grow, and are tastier than other purslanes.
- Bush bean -produces lots of tender green beans in bunches of 4 to 5 pieces