4.7 out of 5 stars
Temporarily 50% discount
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 August - 30 September, 1 March - 15 May
seeds are sowed
0 - 18 days
Height: up to 50 cm
Contents: 0.5 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
- Species name: Pacific Beauty mixed
- Family: Flower
- Plants per square patch: 2
- Height: Up to 50 cm
- Sowing time: March-May and August-September
- Sowing depth: 0.5 to 1 cm
- Germination time: 14 - 18°C in 14 - 20 days
- Time to bloom: 8 to 10 weeks
- Sunlight: can grow in sun or semi-shade
MM-Basis: Essential seed pack
What's so special about our marigold?
Sowing and growing
Marigolds sometimes develop white spots - mildew - at the end of the season. It’s nothing to worry about: simply cut off the affected leaves or stems. If the plants get too big and ugly, just remove some of the larger stems. The more you do, the more the plant will produce new flower stems.
Step-by-step growing instructions are in the Planty Gardening app.
How do you use marigolds?
The petals are edible, so you can use them in salads, rice dishes, and omelets.