4.65 out of 5 stars
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 September - 15 October, 30 June - 20 August, 1 March - 30 June
seeds are sown
0 - 4 days
Height: 15-25 cm
Contents: 3 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
And they don’t get spongy like other radishes. Crisp, crunchy, and delicious.
- Species: Giant Radish Riesenbutter
- Family: cruciferous
- Plants per square patch: 16
- Height: 15 to 20 cm
- Sowing time: March to June and September to mid-October
- Sowing depth: 0.5 to 1 cm
- Germination: 10 - 25°C in 3 - 11 days
- Time to harvest: after 4 weeks
- Sunlight: can grow in sun or semi-shade
Want to buy our giant radish seeds? We sell seed bags separately, or, you can get them as part of a seed pack:
What's so great about our radishes?
Sowing and growing
To sow, plant a few seeds in each hole. When the seedlings come up, thin them out carefully so the remaining radish plants have enough room to grow.
How do yo use it?
Maar je kunt radijsjes ook even stoven, bakken of roosteren in de oven. Dan worden ze sappiger en wat zachter van smaak.
Ook het blad is eetbaar. Jong blad rauw door salades en iets ouder blad door stamppotjes, roerbakgerechten of pasta.