4.7 out of 5 stars
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 September - 15 October, 30 June - 20 August, 1 March - 30 June
seeds are sown
0 - 4 days
Height: 15-25 cm
Contents: 3 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
And they don’t get spongy like other radishes. Crisp, crunchy, and delicious.
- Species: Giant Radish Riesenbutter
- Family: cruciferous
- Plants per square patch: 16
- Height: 15 to 20 cm
- Sowing time: March to June and September to mid-October
- Sowing depth: 0.5 to 1 cm
- Germination: 10 - 25°C in 3 - 11 days
- Time to harvest: after 4 weeks
- Sunlight: can grow in sun or semi-shade
Want to buy our giant radish seeds? We sell seed bags separately, or, you can get them as part of a seed pack:
Basic seed collection
What's so great about our radishes?
Sowing and growing Radishes
To sow, plant a few seeds in each hole. When the seedlings come up, thin them out carefully so the remaining radish plants have enough room to grow.
How do yo use it?
But you can also stew or bake radishes briefly or roast them in the oven. Then they become juicier and a little softer in flavor.
The leaves are also edible. Use the young leaves raw in salads and the slightly older leaves in stews, stir-fries or pasta.