4.7 out of 5 stars
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 March - 31 October
seeds are sowed
0 - 7 days
Height: 15-25 cm
Weight: 0.2 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
- Species name: common purslane
- Family: leaf
- Plants per square patch: 9
- Height: 10 to 20 cm
- Sowing time: March - October
- Sowing depth: 0.5 - 1 cm
- Time to harvest: 4 - 8 weeks
- Germination: 15 - 20°C in 5 - 10 days
- Sunlight: purslane grows best in the shade in summer, the rest of the year in full sun
MM-Seizoens: Seasonal seed pack
What's so special about our winter purslane?
Sowing and growing
But beware: if it goes to seed, winter purslane can spread quickly and take over. So, harvest the plants before they form seeds.