4.7 out of 5 stars
Temporarily 50% discount
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 March - 31 October
seeds are sowed
0 - 7 days
Height: 15-25 cm
Weight: 0.2 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
- Species name: common purslane
- Family: leaf
- Plants per square patch: 9
- Height: 10 to 20 cm
- Sowing time: March - October
- Sowing depth: 0.5 - 1 cm
- Time to harvest: 4 - 8 weeks
- Germination: 15 - 20°C in 5 - 10 days
- Sunlight: purslane grows best in the shade in summer, the rest of the year in full sun
Basic seed collection
What's so special about our winter purslane?
Sowing and growing
But beware: if it goes to seed, winter purslane can spread quickly and take over. So, harvest the plants before they form seeds.