September 1: the sowing continues 🙂
The good news? The weather doesn't look so bad for the next few weeks. Sun with showers here and there, and temperatures around 20°C. So you can still work on your tan.
- a tour of my garden
- sowing for the fall - and early spring too
- our test seeds
A tour of my vegetable garden
Seeds sprout super fast and the plants that are already growing get a second wind.
Meet me in the garden, and I'll walk you through:
- tomatoes, zucchnis and cucumbers care
- treating mildew
- and what you can still sow now
What's happening with those test seeds?
The French breakfast radish was such a success, it's a no brainer. Robbin is busy sketching already:
Bees seem to love this single flower marigold:
So, that's it for today
- improving the site design and getting a faster system
- finishing up the Planty Library
- choosing the new vegetables for the app
- adding new images to the app
- new packaging
In short: our agenda is full for the time being 😉