MM-hero action package
Note: limited stock.
In the app
Select this container in our app and get help with sowing, caring for and harvesting all MM vegetables.
Interior size: 60x60 cm
Exterior size: 66x66 cm
Plank thickness: 3 cm
(Working) Height: 20 cm
Incl: Salanova seeds, MM-slug deterrent wire, MM-mix, fertilizer, labels, grid, and weed control fabric.
Weight with wet MM-mix: max. 75 Kg
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
Action package with a sustainable vegetable garden box made of 100% recycled plastic
Note: this vegetable garden box does not have a bottom, so you place it directly on the ground.
- set of 4 types of Salanova lettuce
- MM-snail deterrent wire
- 2 bags of 40 liters MM-mix
- weed control fabric
- 5 plant labels
- 1 marker with permanent ink
- 2 packets of 100 grams MM-nutrition
Some parts are not available separately. If they were, it would cost you € 158,39. Almost 30 euro more 🙂
This box does not have a bottom, only weed control fabric. Therefore, it is especially suitable to be placed directly on the ground, on gravel, or on tiles with large gaps. If you place it on a solid surface - such as concrete - first place some thin slats or tiles under the planks, so that the water can still drain.
Tip: The closer your box is to your kitchen door, the more you will harvest from it. Conversely, if it is far away, you may forget about it quickly.
In addition, the heads of the Salanova lettuce varieties produce a huge amount of leaves and only flower late. This allows for a plentiful and prolonged harvest.
With the harvest, you quickly recoup your investment. But because your box lasts for years and you don't have to replace the MM-mix, the yield after that initial period is pure profit.
This instruction is made for boxes without a bottom of 60x120 and 120x120, but it is the same for this box.
You can read here how to attach the electric fence to your box: Instruction MM-Slakkenschrikdraad.The only difference with the larger versions is that you don't need to use the spacers.
You attach the planks together with couplings and nice thick stainless steel screws. The optional legs and bottoms are also made of stainless steel. Everything lasts endlessly.
The wires and metal parts are made of stainless steel and the box is moisture-proof. The batteries should last an entire season.