In the app
Zet deze bak in onze app en krijg hulp bij het zaaien, verzorgen en oogsten van alle MM-groentes.
Inner dimensions: 120x120 cm
Outer dimensions: 126x126 cm
Plank thickness: 3 cm
(Working) Height: 20 cm
Incl: grid and weed mat
Weight with wet MM-Mix: max. 240 kg
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
Deluxe garden box made with thick bamboo planks
It's built to last - and look great - for 20 years at least. It's made from thick bamboo planks, which have a warm wood color.
Set up a vegetable garden with an MM-Bamboo box and you'll enjoy it for years to come.
Plus: sustainably sourced bamboo helps prevent (tropical) deforestation. Bamboo grows 10x faster than trees and the material also lasts much longer than hardwood.
That's good for you and the environment 🙂
- aluminum pipes for the trellis frame
- galvanized, cast iron corner pieces and brackets
- a strong UV-resistant plastic net with 10x10 cm mesh
- put in the pipes into the brackets
- connect the corner pieces
- secure everything firmly with the included hex key
Bamboo is also much more environmentally friendly than wood, grows 10x faster (up to 1 meter per day!) and the plants just keep growing after harvest.
The material is super nice and has a beautiful warm wood color. The boards are smooth and easy to clean and will only age a little. They stay sturdy
The design is by Remi from Hoefman Engineering.
Safe & clean
This solid bamboo planks material meets the strictest safety and environmental requirements.
Read more about our bamboo, where it comes from and sustainability and the material here.
Connectors and screws
The planks are attached to each other with connectors and nice thick screws made from super strong galvanized steel.
How do you keep the planks clean and nice?
Bamboo planks will remain beautiful, year after year. However, over time the boards will age slightly. Not nearly as much or as fast as wood does, but it's still something.
The advantage of bamboo is that you can pretty much get the original color back by oiling it. That's not an option for wood.
If you want to prevent discoloration from the start, the factory recommends treating the planks with a water-based oil made for outdoor wood, like Woca.