4.75 out of 5 stars
Free delivery from Tuesday 28 June
Inner dimensions: 120x120 cm
Outer dimensions: 126x126 cm
Plank thickness: 3 cm
(Working) Height: 20 cm
Incl: grid and weed mat
Weight with wet MM-Mix: max. 240 kg
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
A super durable garden box
With our MM-Hero, you can set up a successful vegetable garden in no time and enjoy it for years to come.
Even better: you put dozens of pounds of plastic waste to work growing fresh vegetables in a sustainable way. That's plastic that would otherwise end up in incinerators. Twice as good for the environment 😉
- aluminum pipes for the trellis frame
- galvanized, cast iron corner pieces and brackets
- a strong UV-resistant plastic net with 10 x 10 cm mesh
- put in the pipes into the brackets
- connect the corner pieces
- secure everything firmly with the included hex key
The 3 cm(!)-thick planks are made of the same material used for scaffolding meant to last for hundreds of years. The material is indestructible, doesn't warp, and is infinitely recyclable.
For your Planty Garden, you kill two birds with one stone: You save the world from a mountain of plastic waste and your container will not perish.
Save Plastics and Remi Hoefman
We developed the MM-Hero in collaboration with Save Plastics. This non-profit organization is committed to using plastic as a raw material. The design is by Remi from Hoefman Engineering.
1 garden box = a living room full of plastic
This 120x120 cm box is made of about 1.5 cubic meter (about 30KG) of compressed plastic waste. Before compression, that's the equivalent of about 1 living room full of plastic waste that's usually tough to recycle.
Safe & clean
This material complies with the strictest safety and environmental requirements and is also used for revetments in nature reserves. It even remains intact when constantly wet. So you don't have to worry about plastic particles getting into your garden.
Fittings / Screws
The planks are attached to each other with corner pieces and thick screws of super strong galvanized steel.
More of :
MM-hero table with trellisOptions: soil, starter pack