4.65 out of 5 stars
Works with: MM-Hero Garden Boxes and Tables
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Delivery within 3 working days
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
Our trellis: the MM-Klimrek
Our tomato and climbing zucchini varieties take up way less trellis space than others.
BTW: Are you getting a raised bed? Then get the trellis at the same time. It's easiest to do assembly at the same time.
The MM-Klimrek is 120 cm wide and 2 meters tall when measured from the bottom of the raised bed.
You mount the frame on the side planks of your bed. It goes in the middle of that the back row of your bed, so your vegetables will grow on the front and the back of the trellis net.
The net measures 120 x 180 cm and mesh square are 10 cm x 10 cm. This is the perfect size for putting your hand and guiding your plants through it. But there's still enough net for your plants to grab onto.
You can find the full assembly instructions here
To attach the brackets to your container, you need to drill some holes in the side boards of the container. You will need a drill with a 9 mm drill bit.
We supply a drilling template, so it can't go wrong.
! - Take a good look at the instructions before you start drilling. After all, it would be a bummer if you drill the holes in the wrong place and your trellis frame is crooked ;-).
It's easiest to first attach the brackets of trellis to the raised bed planks before you assemble the bed. Assembling the trellis is a little trickier if your raised bed is already set up, but it's doable.
Once you've drilled, attaching the brackets and putting it all together is a piece of cake.