4.65 out of 5 stars
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 August - 31 August, 16 February - 15 June
0 - 4 days
peas are sown
at the trellis
first pods visible
Height: 180 cm
Contents: 15 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
- Species name: Herald
- Family: legume
- Plants per square patch: 8
- Height: 130 to 180 cm tall
- Sowing time: mid-February through end June, August
- Sowing depth: 2 to 3 cm
- Time to harvest: after 9-10 weeks
- Germination: 7 - 23°C in 6 - 24 days
- Sunlight: When sown early or late in the year, grows best in sun. When sown in late spring, grows in both sun and half shade.