4.85 out of 5 stars
Note: limited stock and gone = gone.
Temporarily 25% discount
Helaas: voor dit jaar helemaal uitverkocht :-(
Leave your email address & we’ll let you know when it’s back in stock
In the app
Sowing: 1 February - 15 May
0 - 28 days
potatoes are planted
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
More about about our Early Potatoes
- Species name: Annabel
- Family: nightshade
- Plants per square patch: 2
- Height: 40 to 60 cm
- Pre-sprouting: Februari to mid-March
- Planting: from mid-March to mid-May
- Germination time: between 7 - 21°C in 21 - 35 days
- Time to harvest: after 12 - 15 weeks
- Sunlight: both sunny and half-shade
On average, one patch of potatoes yields 1.25 kg of potatoes. That is 4x as much as a potato farmer, as he harvests about 3.5 kg per m2 🙂
Please note that the seed potatoes are fresh, and we cannot store them for very long. Therefore, we sell them only temporarily and gone=gone. During this period, we also sell complete potato packages like this one:
Potato package with MM-airbak
Early potatoes can be pre-sprouted in February, planted in the mix from mid-March, and harvested as early as June. In addition, early potatoes are much less likely to get the dreaded potato blight than later varieties 🙂
In addition, our potatoes are firm-boiling, something you rarely see with early varieties.
We sell them as early as mid-February, so you can pre-germinate them indoors first, in a light but cool place. As a result, they already form offshoots, which later ensure faster emergence and an earlier harvest.
Growing potatoes is super simple: you put them on the bottom of your container or MM-mini, water them occasionally, and the rest is automatic. Instructions for planting, care, and when and how to harvest can be found in our app.
Other than that, growing potatoes is super simple: you put them on the bottom of your garden box or MM-mini, water occasionally, and the rest is automatic. Instructions for planting, care, and when and how to harvest can be found in our app.
They have thin skin, so you don't need to peel them: simply brush them off.
Because they are firm-boiling, they are ideal for salads, baking, or in the air fryer.