Pre-sowing • Trellis
4.7 out of 5 stars
Temporarily 25% discount
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 May - 30 June
0 - 7 days
at the trellis
Height: 200 cm
Contents: 20 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
- Species name: Neckarköningin
- Family: legume
- Plants per square patch: 8 along your trellis
- Height: 200 cm and up
- Sowing time: May and June
- Sowing depth: 2 to 3 cm
- Germination: 21°C in 7-10 days
- Time to harvest: after 9-10 weeks
- Sunlight: full sun
Climbers seed collection
What's so special about our bacon beans?
Sowing and growing
How do you use bacon beans?
Always cook your bacon beans, don't eat them raw.
Serve as a side dish or add them to salads, stir fries, and soups.