Pre-sowing • Trellis
4.65 out of 5 stars
Temporarily 50% discount
Free delivery from € 30
In the app
Sowing: 1 May - 30 June
0 - 7 days
at the trellis
Height: 200 cm
Contents: 20 grams
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
- Species name: Neckarköningin
- Family: legume
- Plants per square patch: 8 along your trellis
- Height: 200 cm and up
- Sowing time: May and June
- Sowing depth: 2 to 3 cm
- Germination: 21°C in 7-10 days
- Time to harvest: after 9-10 weeks
- Sunlight: full sun
MM-Klimmers: Climbers seed pack
What's so special about our bacon beans?
Sowing and growing
How do you use bacon beans?
Always cook your bacon beans, don't eat them raw.
Serve as a side dish or add them to salads, stir fries, and soups.