Two strawberry plants - everbearing
4.85 out of 5 stars
Temporarily 50% discount
Sold only in April
Leave your email address & we’ll let you know when it’s back in stock
In the app
Sowing: 27 March - 31 May, 27 March - 31 May
plant in mix
0 - 14 days
plant with fresh leaves
first strawberries ripen
flower stems and shoots
about 25 cm tall
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
More about our strawberries
- Species name: Favori
- Family: perennial plant - fruit
- Plants per square patch: 1
- Height: 20-30 cm
- Planting time: April through May - immediately after receiving
- Spot: front and center rows
- Time to harvest: June through early October
- Sunlight: full sun
We sell the plants in sets of 2 pieces.
But please note: the plants come to us directly from the grower's refrigerator, and we cannot store them for very long. Therefore, we only sell them temporarily and gone = gone.
During this period, there are also complete strawberry packages, such as these:
This new variety was grown by a professional grower and meets all our requirements.
Growing them is really super easy. For example, you don't have to cut away flowers or flower stems, as you sometimes have to do with other varieties.
Furthermore, this variety is insensitive to diseases, you can harvest from June to early October, and the strawberries taste like wild strawberries: very tasty.
Furthermore, the strawberries stay fresh for quite a while after picking.
We sell so-called power plants. These are grown in pots during the summer until they become sturdy little plants, with a healthy and strong root system.
We package the plants in pairs in a plastic bag and then put them in a box with some packing material. By the time you receive them, they will have been on their way for about 2-3 days.
After that, it's easy as pie, because these strawberries grow by themselves.
Besides, you'll find this strawberry in our app. Which tells you step by step what to do, exactly at the right time.
I'm sure I don't have to tell you what you use strawberries for 😉