Our Moroccan mint is perennial and special to enjoy in your Planty garden. Temporarily available as a test.
Delivery from Tuesday 28 June
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
Moroccan mint for your garden
Because the plant produces many underground root suckers, it proliferates enormously. That's why it's best to put it in an MM-mini. (If you do want it in a container, first place it in a large pot without a bottom and let it protrude about 3 cm above the mix.)
Our plants come from a professional grower. They have been specially bred to be planted out in the garden so that you can enjoy them for years to come. The plants themselves are still very small but already have a strong root system with which they will grow up strong and healthy.
We sell the plants separately, but also as an affordable herb package with 4 different herb plants, 4 MM minis and mix. You can find that package here.
Please note: this is the first time that we are testing herbal plants, and we only have a small stock.