MM-Specials: Extra special seed pack
4.8 out of 5 stars
Free delivery from € 30
- Currently only shipping to the Netherlands and Belgium
- Choose your preferred delivery date
- Sent by PostNL or Transmission
- Track & Trace in your inbox
- The app helps you with almost everything you do in your vegetable garden: sowing, tending, and harvesting.
- If something goes wrong, the app tells you what steps to take.
- If that doesn’t work, you can ask us for advice.
- If that still doesn’t help, we’ll look for other solutions together. Until we get it right.
Our extra special seeds: MM-Specials
We make sure all our seeds work 100% perfectly with our growing system. We test new varieties every year. Seeds have to meet all our requirements before we add them to the shop.
These 10 fun varieties are the newest additions.
You can order seed bags separately or buy in bulk with a seed pack like this one.
- Yellomato - These juicy, yellow cherry tomatoes taste fresh and sweet. Only grow to 30 - 45 cm tall.
- Baby pumpkin - This variety produces pumpkins of about 15 - 20 cm. The perfect size for your trellis.
- Bok choi - Delicious bok choi variety for spring and summer. Grows quickly with beautiful green stems.
- Bush tomato - This bush tomato grows to about 50 to 80 cm tall. Produces 5 - 7 cm tomatoes with an old-fashioned tomato taste: not too sweet but very tasty.
- Purple carrot - Deep dark purple carrot with a white center. Packed with anthocyanin, which is good for your heart and blood. Also lowers cholesterol.
- Chioggia beet - Red and white striped beets: just to mix things up a bit. 😉 Delicious in a stir fry or raw in a salad.
- Turnip - A fast-growing spring and fall variety. The taste of the turnips themselves is spicy-sweet. You can eat them raw or stewed. The leaves are also delicious.
- Stem lettuce - An oriental lettuce variety, also known as celtuce or Chinese lettuce. The whole stem is edible and has a delicious nutty flavor.
- Liquorice mint - Liquorice mint leaves and flowers are edible and have a strong aniseed taste. Attracts tons of bees and butterflies.
- Cilantro - Cilantro leaves have a fresh flavor you either love or don't. We love it. It’s often used in curries.